The purpose of this policy is to provide guidance and clarity on client’s liability for website development service fees and the approach of GSS Webtech IT Solutions to reductions or refunds, including how they will be calculated if the clients change their decision or withdraw, suspend or discontinue their service request (for whatever reason), after initial payment has been completed.
This policy relates to the client’s personal liability for the website development service amount, regardless of the source of funding.
For all services availed on the website, no cancellations or refunds shall be entertained. Due to immediate access to digital products, all sales are final and non-refundable. Clients are hereby requested to refrain from asking for refunds or reimbursements.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we do honour requests for the refund for the following reasons:
- Specific terms stated on a specific digital product: Some digital products may explicitly state a full or partial refund is based on a satisfaction guarantee.
- Non-delivery of the product: Due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case, we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise, the product will be considered received and downloaded;
- Download and unzipping issues: It may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted within 7 days. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue” reason;
- Major defects: Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. You should contact us for such issues. We reserve the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a client, the refund will be issued to the client in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at client’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered; Please be advised that temporary access to your webhost/server can be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our products. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your server will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
- Product not-as-described: Such issues should be reported within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honoured.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible by us. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs (including web host) and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
All requests for refunds or reductions or cancellations should be made in writing to GSS Webtech IT Solutions and will be considered only after approval.
Further, this policy may be changed from time to time and all refunds in booking amounts are entirely at the discretion of the management of GSS Webtech IT Solutions.