GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- GSS Webtech IT Solutions needs to perform a contract with you.
- You have given GSS Webtech IT Solutions permission to do so.
- Processing your personal information is in GSS Webtech IT Solutions legitimate interests.
- GSS Webtech IT Solutions needs to comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
CUSTOMERS’ DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
At GSS Webtech IT Solutions, we would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to objection: You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right of restriction: You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to Our Company at any point of time, under certain circumstances.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
www.gsswebtech.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit www.gsswebtech.com or https://crm.gsswebtech.net/, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
COOKIES WE USE
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality: Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected references. These could include what language you prefer and what location you are based out of.
- Advertising: Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and the information about your browser, device and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Phone: +91 9513899955
Address: #1104, Udayaravi Road, Kuvempunagar, Mysore – 570023